View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #486
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

At the end of the day it looks at though we all agree.

When McCain was first nominated, I was less than enthused. He is Moderate at best. But the alternative of Obama was even worse.

Yes, Palin excited the base. She talked a good Conservative talk and has a bit of a track record to support that talk. So from the base we got excited...but then we go back to McCain and although he is a Hero to this nation, a true servent...there is much that we don't know.

The media has done an excellent job of alienating America towards McCain and we have seen little fight in McCain to retaliate the negative talk. If anything, he has been honorable in trying to minimize the fear of Obama that many of us have. It's almost as if he wants Obama to win as a sacrificial lamb, knowing that Obama and his administration will FAIL miserably and thus open the door for a new Era of Conservatism in America.

That is one theory...the other conspiracy that I've heard, is that several underground Democrats registered as Republicans and voted for McCain in the primaries in an effort to give the Democrats a shot in the General election.

Now I don't believe that actually happened, but it was funny to hear this come out...being as the Democrats are pretty good and conspiracies themselves.

Best wishes to all of us American...I hope the fear that both parties have presented will be FALSE and that the best days are in front of us. And I hope that in the next 4 years, the Conservatives rise up and find themselves a truly political savvy representative to lead the Republican party and regain a majority in our government. I hate to think about what this Radical Left Wing Nuts will leave our future generations.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote