View Single Post
Old 10-21-2002, 06:43 PM   #15
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< because thats the only way QC will get better with an effective running game and not having to play 2nd and 14 all of the time. >>

The Cowboys average over 120 yards per game on the ground. That's 13th in the NFL. Sounds reasonably effective to me. Imagine how good the ground game would be if we had a decent qb.
>>

Ya trying to piss me off huh? WHat kinda qb does LT for the chargers have and he is still killin guys. Dont be fooled by those stats they had Cowboys ranked 2nd in the NFL on defense last season and we all know they werent the 2nd best in the league. Stats mean squat other than records. We all know Emmit goes 3,3,2,15,0,0 etc. Dont try to act dumb like our running game is good becuase it isnt. And I dont blame the running backs at all its the O lines fault though they played better than I expected last week they still suck none of those guys are starters other than Gurode and Allen of course and he has been playing liek shit too.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote