View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #243
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that was ridiculously anticlimactic. I'm sorry but season 4 as whole was a huge let-down IMO, after the awesomeness that was season 3.

I might be alone here, but I really think that ending the series seems really arbitrary and forced. I remember hearing a while back that season 4 would be the last and I kept thinking "Why?" and "How are they going to wrap up so much story in one season." Of course it's always good not to keep a show going too long, but I really think this one logically should've gone on at least a couple of more seasons. There was so much more that could've been done.

Looking back on the show now that it's over, I was a LOT happier not knowing any of the big secrets. And why the hell did Cavill kill himself?
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote