View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 01:04 PM   #88
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I hear you...to a point.

Bottom line, if the Terrorist don't do what they do, then there is no reason, real or perceived to be in the area.

Think about it, take the terrorist out of the equation and is there any justification for being involved?

Bottom line, the terrorist are responsible for all the actions that have occurred and thus the civilian and military casualties and deaths are a direct result of the Terrorist. They have succeeded in terrorizing their own people.

Pure and simple, it's evil people doing evil things and setting up a series of intended and unintended consequences. To add to this, they have no ruling government in which to sit down and have "Talks" ... they are like Roaches, the only way to end the terror is to eradicate them...sadly others have and will continue to be Collateral Damage.

Heck, look at the Israel/Palestine issue...this is the direct result of other countries attacking Israel and then LOSING and thus losing ground/land. They now use this land as a buffer and a zone to keep Israel safe. Sadly these people that fall into Palestine were left high and dry by the nations that they had been a part of. They need to call out those who participate in Terror rather than condone their actions. Help Israel be safe, and I am certain that Israel would recognize and live in peace with those who live in this region.

I find it amazing that so much has been the result of Terrorists, throughout the world, yet they appear to be the last one anyone wants to be responsible for their own actions. They are criminals, period and should be dealt with accordingly.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote