View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 05:23 PM   #773
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Gawd if I see another made 3 from one of these scrubs...seriously though, they should regress to some mean or at least lower than what they've been hitting. I'd also argue that Harden and George are shooting it better than their season averages and should come back down to earth a little bit. Though the latter is just simply that good, can't do much about his corner 3 the other night.

I think we see a different Clippers team. They played freely in games 1 and 4 due to Kawhi out. I chalk that up to tempo and pace along with them hitting an ungodly amount of threes. I know we jest about J Kidd and coaching. It will be painfully obvious that a new HC will be necessary if they cannot adjust to the Kawhi-less Clippers and get the dub tonight.
I agree with the new HC part but I still think we are missing a 2 way piece to the puzzle.

Theres always going to be an athletic scorer with size or 2 that you have to defend on the road to a chip. That person also has to dribble and score on the other end. We still dont have it.

Maybe a top coach could get us there as built but i doubt it. In the mean time, I think we need a few more weeks of answered prayers to even come close.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote