View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #35
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I'm not quite sure I'd have him in my top 30 either, but I don't think it's at all outrageous or far-fetched for someone else to have him in their top 25. IMO he was bar none the greatest perimeter defender in the history of the game. That alone puts him in the top my 40-50, and offensively he was definitely no slouch either, consistently averaging around 20 per for most of his career. He was also one of the top passers and rebounders for his postion of any era. People forget that during the 93 season when Jordan was playing baseball, Pippen carried that to 55 wins and finished 3rd in MVP voting. Dude was a legitimate franchise player in his own right.
I agree with all those things. But that doesn't make me like you!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote