Thread: Laptops....
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 02:19 PM   #16
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Laptops....

I´ve got one of the new Samsung X 10 notebooks. I´m pretty happy with it. It´s coming with centrino technology (wireless lan), an Nvidia 440 to go graphics card (64MB Ram), a pretty huge harddrive, DVD/CD-RW combo, bluetooth, 512 MB ram. What I like most is that it´s totally silent, the batteries last for quite some time and the whole thing only weights 1,8 kg.

Edit: Before I bought it I was a little worried about product quality. I also have an older IBM Thinkpad which is very well build. Up to this point however I didn´t have any problems with the Samsung. I think it can match IBM´s product quality while being much lighter then anything IBM has to offer with a comparable configuration. I also tested HP and Acer centrino notebooks before buying the Samsung. The HP was ok but the Acer (Travelmate 803 Lci) had alot of weaknesses.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote