View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 08:13 PM   #7
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Hunter to leave Pheonix

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000

If we can't get Gadzuric, I think the hope is that Pavel and DJ improve enough to give you 15 minutes per game collectively.
I agree that Hunter isn't worth the MLE by a longshot, but I'd still love to have him. I also agree that Gadzuric is the most appealing available player we need. However, if we don't get Gadzuric, than I'm by no means comfortable with just hoping DJ and Pavel can fill the void. Maybe I'm just being negative, but I'm honestly not expecting either of them to ever turn out to be anything. I have some hope for Pavel, but I don't think DJ will ever be an effective player. There's no way that either of them will be able to play significant minutes next year.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote