View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #36
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Bad news for all couch potatoes:

Oden Hurt Knee Getting Off Couch?
September 17, 2007 - 12:10 pm

Oregonian - The Blazers still aren't sure how or when Greg Oden injured his right knee. On his blog, Oden mentioned that he first felt pain getting off his couch two weeks ago. Pritchard said Oden played pickup basketball with teammates Sept. 5, then did a full running workout on a track the next day. That's when the team noticed swelling.

"The honest truth is that we don't know," Pritchard said. "It could have happened when he was playing basketball, it could have happened when he was running the track . . . we just don't know."

Link

Yes, the couch is a very dangerous place to be . . .

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote