View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 12:55 PM   #72
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs last game is April 10th and I believe the first playoff game will be April 16th. Plenty of time for Luka and others to rest. At the risk of stating the obvious.. while this team has shown glimpses of greatness, they also seem prone to not showing up on occasion. I think they have to work on psychologically getting up for every game and staying sharp. I'm a bit worried they come out of the 5-day break rusty, so I wouldn't extend it any by resting Luka or any of the starters. Unless of course, they are walking wounded. Play every game like it is a playoff game. Go into the playoffs on an impressive win streak. I've never liked the idea of relatively healthy players sitting a game right before the playoffs begin.

Last edited by purplefrog; 04-05-2022 at 12:56 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote