Thread: Poll: NO WAR
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2003, 01:10 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

#41 while I can certainly appreciate how you might be upset with Kiki for his attacks on Nash for stating his opinion on war, your attack on Kiki is little better if not worse. You point could be made perfectly clear withou the use of profanity. That clearly violates the bylaws of this site. Furthermore attacking a poster outright and not their opinion is over the top. Calling somebody a derogatory name based on sexual preference is just uncalled for.

I don't agree with Nash's opinion. I don't agree with Kiki's attack on Nash. And I most certainly don't agree with with you uncivilized tactics. If you have any integrity at all you will edit your response to clean it up.