View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 05:29 PM   #17
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys offseason Thread

You wouldn't think they would package picks to move up to take a guy, but I guess you can't rule it out. Those two first-rounders give them some flexibility.

You also have to wonder if they want to play a 3-4 next year, and how that impacts the kind of player they would target there. They definitely sorely lack playmakers in the front seven.

As for an additional running back, I believe I heard Parcells say they do need another back, but that he wants it to be "an elusive guy." Perhaps Rashard Lee could fill the "power back" role.

I would tend to see receiver as being an all-or-nothing kind of thing. If they could get a Mike Williams or a Braylon Edwards, great. But if not, then maybe they go to battle with Keyshawn, Glenn, Morgan, and Crayton?

I wouldn't be surprised if safety were the #1 priority.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote