View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 07:15 PM   #85
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Fans that boo their own players are usually iggnorant pricks, most talks shows I've heard are supporting him as far as saying he is doing good, and I wasn't annointing him. I'm saying he is doing good, and a 2nd year QB has ups and downs, and he was able to keep it together during one of his downs and pull out a win. It doesn't make him the saviour, but I think he's doing good for a team with a horrid line and a non-existant running game.

I think even you would admit that you didn't expect for Quincy to be carrying the Offense. All plans were to RUN, RUN, RUN and let Quincy manage the game. Now Quincy has to do everything. Most people would expect to be 0-6 in this situation. Wait until he gets some help , and then he'll develop into a good QB. Right now he is slightly above average.