Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
and as much as we all want to see a huge trade go down they are probably right to wait on Damp till this summer. it's most likely the smart thing to do
I disagree, it looks like the timid thing to do imo. I understand that Dampier brings some toughness that dalembert does not but I also do not think I would give Iggy up without someone taking another contract on. Josh+junk for Iggy would be asinine for Philly.

But it allows the mavs to not do anything because no one in their right mind would take a josh+junk for iggy, so in essence, they do nothing and hope at the end of the year for lightning to strike. good luck with that.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote