Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #104
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I think the key, if you want Iggy, is to hope the Mavs can shake him loose without including Damp and Dalembert in the deal. Because the Mavs are absolutely not trading Damp before this offseason unless it's for a superstar (and that's not happening).

Honestly, I bet if you offered Josh and Roddy for Iggy right now the Sixers would jump at it. Depending on how hard up they are for cash, they might just jump at Josh for Iggy. It'd be a massive savings for them and a pretty big commitment for the Mavs.

And I'm still not convinced upgrading from Josh to Iggy gets you all that far. Given how Josh is playing right now it's a big upgrade but I have to think Josh is going to come around.

Ooh, idk I think Roddy is off the table. You may be right tho.

Iggy has much better handles and can get to the hoop in a much more aggressive and powerful fashion than Jho. Obviously the finishing touch would be much more exciting as well. I think if you replace Josh with Iggy, it opens things up for him given our lineup and other capable shooters. I'm not so sure about his consistency with the outside shooting, but it would help us dramatically to have someone with those kind of skills at powering to the hoop and being able to pass as well.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote