Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #110
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I think Dallas has to get over this no to Dalembert. I mean you're trading

Howard, Carroll, Gooden, and you'd have to toss in Ross or Thomas to meet the salary requirement for Iguodala. You don't find an Iguodala on every NBDL squad and for that matter on at least 10-15 of the NBA squads. Betweem Dirk and Kidd, I'm sure we can milk 15 decent minutes from him.

Kidd-Iggy-Marion-Dirk-Damp, Bench, Jet, Barea, Dalembert, Najera, Singleton, Thomas(assuming Ross is the salary equalizer)

Days of the midget backcourt would be gone. Jet gets his normal role back, we swing Iggy between the 2-3 spots. You have Dalembert, Najera, Singleton and Thomas to mix and match behind Damp and Dirk. Plus if you don't think Dalembert is the answer to the back up center, you still have the trade exception and I'm sure someone's willing to unload a salary for nothing. The wing does become a bit thin, with just Jet-Iggy and Marion(assuming Ross is the salary fodder). I know Singleton bulked for the paint area, thomas and Najera are just too slow.

The guy averages 18-20 a night, plays 40 minutes a night, he's 25-26 years old, no major injuries. He can help Dirk, we're hurtinig each night JHo doesn't show up. You throw in some depth, which can easily be swallowed by Iggy's ability to go 40.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote