Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #114
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
it may be that Philly only does Iggy and Dalembert if we include Damp. if you believe the trade proposal w/ the Rockets to be true(and who really knows other than the teams involved?)they wanted McGrady's contract and Lowry who is young and cheap. Rockets and Mavs may both believe they have a shot at Bosh, etc. if they wait to deal their best chips. if Philly would do the deal for Josh, Gooden and Carroll i think we'd be all over that. but Philly wants more for two of their starting five
Philly's saving cash, by moving Dalembert and Iggy. Lots of variables in this. Howard, Gooden, Carroll and Ross works, I'd throw in picks and cash to make it work. Is Iggy good enough to unload Dampier's contract? I think the Bosh thing is in our back pocket. It's a huge gamble, would Iggy be that chip for Dampier? Boy if Philly asks for Damp, that would be a hard one to swallow.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote