View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 05:36 PM   #33
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
So I don't really know what to do with the above post. I've considered editing it, or taking further action.

For now I just think I'll say this: That post is incredibly offensive, and I'd recommend letting this thread die.
You guys debated some things, but you let this one go unmentioned. My dear lord, the most shocking thing in this whole thread is this post. This cat actually believes that he might have to take down a political cartoon that doesn't look too good for the white folks?

It's "incredibly offensive"? Is that right, jthig32? Incredibly offensive that whites can generally easily walk into a solid structure and receive justice while blacks climb stairs to knock on the door and then find there is nothing behind it? That offends you?

You know what they say: The more things change...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote