View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 08:01 PM   #88
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If Jimmy Johnson was head coach, Terrance Williams would be cut as soon as he stepped into the locker room.
I wish they would cut him, really no excuse for something so dumb. At least bench him for Butler and let him know he needs to bust his ass to get his spot back. Also, Dez getting just 4-5 targets is absolutely ridiculous. I'm sure some could be Dak, but as the coach or coordinator, you have to call something to get the ball in his hands. Idc if it's a quick bubble screen, a pick play, a quick slant, put him in the slot. Really don't care but that can't happen. Didn't count them every play or anything but I saw a lot of defensive looks with 7 man fronts. So us not being able to run on 7 man fronts is a little concerning. Then again when the playcalling is literally the same trash as we saw last year with Weeden and Cassle it's not hard to imagine. 45 pass attempts and I'd guess 2 or 3 traveled further than 15 yards in the air. Extremely disappointed, was one of those games thats hard to get over because for sooooo many reasons you feel you lost more than they won.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote