Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:17 AM   #406
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

I really like how this breaks down for the Mavs. They're on a 5 game losing streak. By all reports the Mavs locker room was majorly bummed out after their 2 pt loss to DEN on Matthews missed buzzer beater 3. PHX just kicked their butts, and they're on 9 day road trip.

SAC on the other hand had a 12 pt 4th qtr comeback win on the road in MIA, not to mention they just took down the Pelicans in NO, and they've won 3 of their last 4. Granted they do face Golden State the night before they play us, but Golden State might literally blow the hinges of the door, seeing has how the Kings are next up for the defending champs after losing by 30 to Utah. I could see SAC's starters/vets getting plenty of rest in the 2nd half of that game. Plus, SAC is a young team, anyways. They might even get fueled up vs the Mavs, if they get embarrassed by GSW.

If we give DAL losses @ GSW and @ HOU, then how do we get to 19 wins before the break when our only other games are @ SAC, @ LAC, vs LAL, and vs SAC?

Best case scenario we split with SAC, and split with the 2 LA teams. That only gives us 18 wins at the break. I think there's a chance this team is in a real funk, mentally & it's possible they only win 1 more game before the break.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote