Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 03:41 AM   #411
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If we can somehow drop these next 2 games with SAC before the All Star break, I think I'd actually favor us to finish with the 2nd worst record in the NBA this season.

Unfortunately, ATL is next to impossible to surpass because they don't have any young talent to bring off the bench that can possibly steal a game here or there. Those players are named John Collins and Terry Dorsey. Good luck with that.

However, we see what the Mavs are when JJ Barea and/or Devin Harris sit. This is a bad team. If... well I won't even say if anymore, WHEN we wind up with 17 or 18 wins at the All Star break, and we the 2nd or 3rd worst record in the league, the Mavs' Front Office is going to have to face reality. That's when we should start to see Motley called up, Jalen Jones added to the roster, and hopefully they give Kyle Collinsworth a contract for the rest of the season & start giving him minutes over Barea & Harris. It's when we should start to see players like Barnes & Matthews sit the second night of a back-to-back; although, Matthews is pretty bad imo. Honestly, I'd rather see him play. He's been helping our tanking efforts quite a bit lately.

You really gotta look at this record & say we haven't even tried to tank yet, and we have the most losses of any team in the NBA, tied with ATL. Only 2 teams have fewer wins than we do, ATL & ORL at 15, and we only have 16. We have the 3rd worst winning pct in the league, and we're within reach of the worst winning pct in the league, and we haven't even been trying yet.

I just heard Seth Davis talk about some of these college prospects. I'm pretty fired up!
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote