View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 03:03 PM   #60
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I like that he "glides" on the field. I think he is one of those who plays faster than he times. And he didn't time bad, it was in the 4.45 area I think. But to me he just has that gliding feel. Don't think he leads us in receiving this year, although it wouldn't surprise me at all, but I think year 2 he's our best wide out. It all depends on how he handles jamming at the line, that's the hardest thing for wr's to adjust to in the NFL imo. In college they have tons of those rail thin 5'9 guys who are purely cover and giving u 7 yards at the line of space. The nfl is obviously not like that at all.
I like to call it smooth speed. Straight line 40 times are great and all. But I tend to watch how players move in-game and in pads, and Gallup looked so smooth at CSU. That and is is highly rated by advanced stat trackers, like PFF, for however much you credit worth to that. He's a polished route runner and just gets it done. Hoping he continues to show out and earn the starting nod. I think he could be our best WR now and going forward.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote