Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:18 PM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I am in love with Isaiah Stewart’s game. I think he’s the perfect fit here in Dallas. He doesn’t turn 19 until May, yet has led the Huskies in scoring, rebounding, defensive advanced stats, and offensive advanced stats. He’s hitting about 75% on free throws and is relentless rebounding and contesting shots. I think he’s exactly the kind of player that would thrive next to KP and as the lone big in a small-ball set up off the bench.
I see him rising, but he could be still available with our first-rounder.

I love his game too and more than anything, he has the skills that would complement KP.

He has the strength and bulk to defend both PF and C. He's mobile enough to defend the drive. He is a pogo stick like Marion who can clear the glass or get tip-ins and he has had some sickeningly hard fouls. Decent touch around the basket.

Only thing he needs to work on is his screening (he has the body but not the maturity) and his offense (he almost completely lacks a jumper and often puts up lazy layups instead of dunking it hard or realizing his strength and following through)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-19-2020 at 01:20 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote