View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 11:30 PM   #129
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
If you are still only 22-24yrs old there is nothing stopping them from developing. And if a year or 2 on a bench learning from vets with sporadic playing time is too difficult then you probably don't have the mindset needed to be good enough on a contending team. And who isn't being developed? All young players we have let go weren't being developed? I'm confused by your statement.
I don't think so personally. I think the only way you can truly develop is if you are getting meaningful in-game action and if you aren't....I'm not sure how you can do it personally. I'm not sure why it is. I'm not sure if there's some exact science to it but when a guy is getting DNP's early in his career and just garbage time.....the chances of that stopping just because he goes to another team is slim.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote