View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 11:47 AM   #154
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Here to eat my crow about LaMelo Ball. Kid can hoop, I was wrong. He is basically a taller version of his brother with more confidence and offensive variety. He’s good.
Yeah I thought he was a good prospect but to me his competition was just so bad.....and the tape I did see....he just wasn't disciplined....he was playing wreck ball. I was completely wrong on him. That guy has a star ceiling....you know its funny...his dad said a lot of things...but his dad thus far has been proven more right than wrong. He said Liamelo had the post potential of them and said all 3 of his boys would be in the NBA. I laughed when he said Liamelo would be a top pick in the draft...he's for real....I'm most impressed with his maturity not just off the court but on it.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote