View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 03:17 PM   #140
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
LOL

I knew it

Someone complained about Fournier defense who's 6'7

Love to see the spin on Reddick's defense especially with him being paired next to Brunson

unbelievable

Who said anything about a Redick move being about defense? You are literally the only one who thinks Fournier can play defense.

I also see you bitching about Johnson's expiring where there was 2 hours left from the deadline. You are a fucking drag to read through these forums. Whine whine whine, take it elsewhere.

Also a big assumption he would be paired with Brunson. It's almost as if you don't understand rotations. You've got a good deal of knowledge, just terrible at laying it out and having rational discussions and commentary. Trust me, I don't post much these days, but read and keep up plenty. You don't offer much around here aside from constant negativity.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote