View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 05:07 PM   #143
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

I actually think the Mavs lack of activity is mainly due to money. I know Cuban is a billionaire and all, but aside from KP's contract, they always appear to me to be going the cheap route. I think that's the main reason they didn't pursue Vuc a couple of years ago.

If this isn't the reason, then they are just adrift as an organization. They lucked into Luka. Next year will be his 4th yr with the Mavs, and if they love their current roster, then Luka will probably love to leave in a couple more years. This is dispiriting to me. :-/

I'm ready for things to change, but they will continue doing what they've been doing for years. Luka will not watch years go by and remain put on a mediocre team imo.

Last edited by turin; 03-25-2021 at 05:10 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote