View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 01:19 PM   #156
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
The Cleveland Cavaliers and center Andre Drummond will work on a buyout as the center will listen to pitches from six teams, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Drummond will speak with the New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics and Charlotte Hornets, according to sources. – via Chris Haynes @ Yahoo!
Hopefully he stays in the east

The Mavs don't have the size to matchup if he's go to the Lakers and that series is over in 5 games.

The one advantage I thought we had over the Clippers was they lacked big men and now if he goes there I think they would beat the Mavs again in a playoff series.

The Clippers were the one team in the top 4 that I thought the Mavs could upset prior to the trade deadline.

I really hate the fact that even with Luka on this team top players still aren't dying to come to Dallas.

Hell there's a report that if Redick was bought out he was headed to Brooklyn and that's why the Mavs had to trade for him as opposed to wait for him to get bought out.

I just don't don't get why guys aren't interested in joining the Mavs as prime FA's or buy out candidates.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-26-2021 at 01:21 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote