View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 10:53 AM   #604
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
Well you're not very smart so it's not surprising that you think one person wins games and championships. You think Trae Young did it alone, you think Giannis did it alone, you think Kawhi did it alone. Simpleton.
So by me saying Giannis has a great team and he has no superstars on it...your comprehension skills lead you to me saying he did it alone? Yikes. You're accusing me of saying things I never said....either this is a calculated troll attempt by you or you're not capable of comprehension....and if you aren't that's ok. If you're too stupid to get such a very stupid point that's fine. I don't blame you for that. But if you're "trolling" like you're claiming I'm doing? Then yeah like I said above, play with your kids not me.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote