View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 12:39 AM   #78
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
The way this is going, I'll be the only person left on the site who isn't a moderator.

Still, one can hardly imagine a better qualified group for the position--unless Ron Paul and Mike Gravel were available.

I assume GeorgeW will become the jefe de moderateurs when he returns to Dallas in January? I can see it now, the secret Dallas-Mavs headquarters located in a bunker somewhere below the Bush Library where jthig, Mary, and Flaco are tutored by Al Gore and Dick Cheney in the finer points of mass political control.

Sike, of course, needs no such instruction.
That was funny.

I'm going to drop an F-bomb tonight. Kudos to the first mod who edits me--or as the case may be, bans me for it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote