View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 06:09 PM   #473
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
Given the abysmal level of play the Mavs are currently exhibiting, I wish RC would resign from his position as president of the coaches association. For one thing, he sure doesn't need any additional responsibilities besides getting the Mavs to at least resemble a real NBA team. Secondly, I think, because of being in that position, he is overly deferential to refs who are calling against the Mavs in a biased manner. I suspect this is why he doesn't defend Luka more vociferously when the refs refuse to give Luka the same calls they routinely give to other superstar players.
Thats the hottest take I've ever heard.

1) You're saying he should be LESS professional as a coach and complain to the refs MORE?

2) You're saying that his membership in his professional organization that meets maybe once a month for an hour is making him a worse coach?

I mean, I think Rick may be to old to understand today's NBA and he may not be getting the most out of the mediocre team he has, but he should resign to complain on Luka's behalf more? If anything, he should take leadership as a coach and tell Luka to chill.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote