View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #193
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Whatever damages Sterling gets will be paid by the Sterling Family Trust, presumably from the $2 billion proceeds from the sale to Balmer. Starting to look like the wildly inflated sales price took this possibility into acccount.

So Sterling is suing himself for $1 billion. He may be demented, but the attorneys still know how to smell a fee.
Yea, but it's not all his money. Isn't he going through a divorce? I know very little about family law and estate law, but like any above-average Internet forum poster, I'll assume the math works out well for him and worse for his soon-to-be-ex-wife. Seems like he'd be happy to pay 50 cents to himself if someone he dislikes has to match that payment.

Alright, that's enough out of me. Be careful looking too long into the insanity/racism abyss...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote