View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #16
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

I would really like for the Mavericks to go after Luol Deng this summer. Heard reports he is interested playing for the Mavs. I would also like for Dallas to go after Greg Monroe, but that all depends if the Pistons are interested in matching his offers, and I am pretty sure alot of other teams are going after Greg Monroe. The other options at Center for Dallas would be Emeka Okafor, Marcin Gortat. Emeka is a great shot blocker, his defense will help the Mavs, Marcin Gortat is a good low post threat and rebounder, and Greg Monroe is a big body post machine who is a good passer. And if Luol Deng don't come to Dallas, Trevor Ariza should be a player we SHOULD REALLY look at. Trevor Ariza is athletic, good defender and 3pt shooter. I can imagine a fast break situation with Monta Ellis, Jose Calderon, Trevor Ariza, and Brandan Wright
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote