View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:56 AM   #29
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Gerlad Green is 3 years younger too. So much more potential. Devin Harris isn't even progressing in NJ this year.
He may or may not have more potential but you're overlooking the fact that Devin been a productive player on good teams. Green has to get to Devin's level before we start talking about the next level.

Not a knock on Green though. I've been intrigued with him since his Gulf Shores team came to Dallas to play Darell Arthur and S.O.C. I thought he looked like a McGrady clone and was surprised that he dropped so far in the draft.

What I didn't realize before seeing him in a Mavs uniform is how fast he is. He's probably as quick as any player in the league his height. Like Devin he just needs to learn how to harness it.