View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #36
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I'm on the wagon.

Rick trusts the vets.....Wright had a bad first game, everyone including my blind grandmother knows that. Carlisle yanked him from the starting lineup in Minny, inserted Stack. Now he's plugging Green in and see how he responds. Did Wright cost us the opener? Most likely not. I think giving these guys more than 1 game to prove themselves is too little. Green showed himself and should get another bone tonight. I would hope to see Wright in there for a few minutes bumping King. Green's greatest asset is to develop his game within the context of the offense, because we know when Kidd breaks loose, Green should easily get a baskets that way, but if he can consistently find open shots within the offense, it makes the game easier for his teammates, JHo slashing, Jkidd having another target and taking another load off Dirk. Carlisle's got to be patient with these guys, he can't afford to use them when JHo has foul trouble, if they hadn't played the previous 3 weeks.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote