View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obama has said he would tax anyone making over 250 thousand a year, they would pay more taxes and he said people making less than 250 grand a year, would pay less taxes
I hope you didn't believe him. We'll all be paying more taxes.

Even if that were true....I don't understand how anyone could get behind that. It is unfair to tax some people a small percentage, and others a large percentage. It is unfair. It makes no sense. There is no way to explain it.

And why stop there? Lets ask to see a W2 at the gas station to determine your tax on a fill up. Maybe a variable tax scale at the grocery store when you're buying milk. "Sorry Mr Business man, that's 2.99 x 1.39 = 4.15 for your milk, sir. Have a nice effing day."

Ridiculous and unfair. Lets tax people who EARN more money. "Hey way to go on being successful, but I'm going to have to penalize you for it."

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-18-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote