View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #90
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely have no flippin' clue. I keep thinking it's going to be the most unexpected, which for me would probably be the old man.... but if it were, he has too much History (with 2 sons, etc...) for that to be possible you would THINK.... but then I keep getting hung up on the line the toasters use "All this has happened before and it will happen again" thing. So I really don't know.

I think it's safe to assume that Laura is not it, seeing as she is dying and it took Cylon blood to "cure" her.... however brief that cure was. But other than that? No clue.

I won't elaborate anymore seeing as you have 10 more until caught up.... but I'd love to finish my thoughts after you do.