View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #110
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

FINISHED! -- I stopped reading this thread on flac's advice.

I shouldve paced myself since I found out that the last 10 episodes dont come out until 4 months from now...but most of it is all a blur...since I watched it in 2.5 weeks.

I have my hunches on who the 5th one is...

this may or may not be a spoiler for flaco so dont read:

It has to be someone instrumental for Cylon 3 (aka XENA) to exclaim "forgive me i didnt know" or something to that nature...
it seems that the last 4 of 5 were supposed to help find the way to earth..because they have been there?...or know the way to earth..the only other person would be Starbuck..remembering things from her childhood in her visions?--but that is way too obvious? It has to be something way out of left field..like Gaeta or something and yes if it is the Old man Adama...I would be really pissed off and angry too. He is too awesome. I almost stopped watching in the beginning when I found out Boomer/Athena/Sharon Valerii was a cylon. Someone so cute cannot be bad.

I thought it was supposed to be a miracle that Athena and Helo had conceived a baby...but then the Chief and Cally did too? What is that about? and then Tigh and Number 6? I thought Cylons can't reproduce?

On the characters on the show...most of them I love/hate at some point...except Gayus Balthazar. Gosh I hope he gets destroyed. AND WTF on that SEASON FINALE? Is that the future? .

edit: post 1111. sick.

I kind of want to buy a model of Mark 2 Viper from BSG. They look sickkkkk.

Last edited by nikeball; 09-03-2008 at 11:03 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote