View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 12:25 AM   #81
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
You know...this gives me an idea. I have a friend who is a statistical wiz. He is always massaging Big 12 stats and such. He figures up things for the big 12 conference that help decide how teams should schedule etc to maximize tv exposure, strength of schedule etc. I am going to ask him to help devise a formula to rank our GDT stats. Wins against the Spurs would count more than wins against Houston, etc. He might be able to consider home vs away and such as well. I'll let you know how it turns out.

He is a stats dork so I am sure he will be interested. The deciding factor with him is free time.
I don't know how...but I'm sure this means doc will be at the top of the list.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote