View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 03:08 PM   #95
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
But what type of open looks are these players getting? I don't say that as a knock to Luka but if they are low percentage shots then what good are they?

It seems like the only thing this offense is good for is racking up stats for Luka. I just don't know how this is a winning formula. I said the same thing about a James Harden lead team.

You have to know this is beyond a stretch. Luka is getting his teammates good looks and they aren’t hitting. Period. It’s what the stats say and it’s what my eyes tell me. This would be fine if his teammates were elite defenders, but they’re not.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote