View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 03:05 PM   #55
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Surprise.....Civil suit filed against Kobe.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
In no way shape or form did I say or even imply that Kobe couldn't have raped this girl because she was a skank.
Um, okay. Maybe you just like to call people skanks, even when you don't know whether that's true or not. No worse, I guess, than people calling Kobe a rapist without knowing if he is or not.

Quote:
This is something entirely of your own creation which I have thoroughly addressed earlier in this post. I would advise you to refrain from making such assinine accusations further. Simply by addressing this girl by a certain handle which thoroughly implies how I might think of her, and referring to her lifestyle with certain prose does not imply that I believe she is a liar based on those particular matters.
I think it was a reasonable reading of your posts. I can't read your mind, but most people wouldn't label her a skank unless they were implying something by the label. If you weren't, fine. Either way, spare me the advice.

By calling her a skank, I was obviously making clear what I thought of her based solely on her lifestyle, groupieism and my personal partisan assessment of her lack of sexual morals or standards. In no way does calling her a skank imply that I felt she is dishonest, in the sense of bringing false rape charges or deserves/was asking for rape, in the sense of debating whether or not she was raped. Gathering that from calling her a "skank" is not a reasonable or responsible reading.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote