View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 02:05 PM   #72
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Surprise.....Civil suit filed against Kobe.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: vinnieponte
It was all about the money to begin with. There is sooo much evidence against her, right from the start. Yet I do blame Kobe, why the hell would you tap that, have you seen his wife.
Only a small part of the evidence has been released and then only one side of it. Of course there are more than a few rumors going around on the internet. However you should go to snopes.com and read up on just how few internet rumors turn out to be true. So what facts do we know for sure? By for sure I mean that both sides appear to agree that these are the case.

1. Kobe's penis penetrated the alledged victims vagina. Both sides agree on this. Kobe says it was consential and the girl says it wasn't.

2. There were no witnesses to the event other than Kobe and the girl.

3. There was vaginal tearing in the girl's vagina.

4. Kobe admits to have cheated on his wife who he entered into a legal contract not to have sole sexual relations with.

5. Traces of semen not belonging to Kobe was found on the girls panties that she wore to the rape exam the next day after the alledged rape.

6. A grand jury indicted Kobe based on the evidence ruling that there was enough to bring the case to court. This does not mean that there is enough for a conviction or that there is not enough for a conviction.

7. There have been 3 leaks of information from the judges office in this case.

8. All parties involved in the trial are under a gag order not to comment to the press about the case.

Now I may have left out a couple of additional facts, but I believe that I have most of them. There is really no evidence here that is against the woman. Admitedly the additional semen is perplexing and certainly should be questioned to some degree. However it was found externally to her and not inside her as was Kobe's semen. So at worst the evidence is equal against Kobe and the woman, and best the majority is against Kobe. Now we only have seen portions of the evidence. Maybe with full evidence it will be clear the girl was fabricating the truth. Of course it may be clear that Kobe is a rapist. But I would like to know exactly what evidence that you are referring to in your highly ambigious statement.