View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 01:15 PM   #145
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Shawshank was awesome, as to Saltwater you are entitled to your opinion but Music and movies are both purely a matter of taste and the fact that mine is different from yours doesnt mean I dont have any. No biggie you like your over written movies and ill take my simply entertaining movies (while still enjoying the "great films") and that will be that. However as to Pulp Fiction, it is OK and I usually dont say anything about it because of the beating that follows if you do BUT its not anything special. One mans great use of parallel story telling is another mans disjointed movie.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote