View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #54
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

If you can anchor the center position and get a killer from 3-point land, this team could be great with the right chemistry. Say what you want to about last years team, but I'm willing to blame the shortened season and Odom drama on some losses.

Does this make us a title contender? Hell no. But we did hang with OKC in some games last year. If this squad is younger and better defensively, maybe last second buzzer beaters by Durant aren't even in the cards.

I do think if we get Brand it's not unreasonable to have a shot at the 4-6 seed if we have the right chemistry. Remember, going into 2011, none of your asses bled for Tyson. You never know what could happen.

Going into 2011, I'm willing to bet none of you thought we would do better than the 4-6 seed.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote