View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 01:18 PM   #464
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Funny thing is that George Karl is probably the 5th or 6th person on the list who needed to be kicked out of Sacramento... The owners, GM, PG and C are easily bigger problems.
I think when you get a player like Cousins, the owner/GM need to put the right pieces around him, players and staff included. Yeah he's been a huge headache so far without the team success to show for it, but I think he's a top 5 player if the organization can get its shit together and put him in a good environment.

But yeah, Karl absolutely has to go. I think, if Cousins and Rondo really get along as well as it seems, they should keep them both and try to reload around them.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote