View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 02:12 PM   #1
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road
Default Dallas Amatuer League

This is for anyone who wants to do more than just talk about basketball. I'm in need of 2 people to complete my team for the Dallas Basketball Amatuer league. Although we play for a trophy, it's all about having fun and not to be taken too seriously. It consist of teams of 4, playing half court for a solid 40 minutes. Two twenty minute halfs. You must be a resident of Dallas and the games will be held every Thursday evening off of preston & campbell. Location still to be determained soon. Each player has a $25 dollar fee for joining. Our team still needs 2 strong guys to bring a low post presence and someone with an inside shot. I'm 6'0 200 pounds and an excellent defender, my other team mate is unmatched at the 3 point shot and is 5'9, 180 making more of our point guard position filled. Don't be like other people and think we have no game because of our size, thats how we fool most people untill we hit the court. It's like a playoff scenerio except once you loose, you're out. We're looking now to start practicing and getting something to mesh. We need people who will definantly make it there once a week on thursday evenings. If you're intrested please drop me a private message and we will go from there. Sorry Mod's I'm posting this where ever I see it would get the most attention.