View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 04:06 PM   #49
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:82games.com update. Small sample size but interesting

Quote:
I just watched the segment that Bradley played. Better than I thought but not good. I have all the games archived so do not challenge me on that.
I wonder what your idea of "good" is.

Plus, your scouting report after watching the videotape is so incredibly biased. It is obvious that you didn't watch that tape from any sort of objective point of view. I'm not sure what your motive is, but it plainly isn't to accurately assess what happened.

During the Orlando game, when Bradley was off the floor the Magic were scoring at 2.25 points per minute. When he was on the floor they were scoring at 1.26 per minute. That's really all you need to know.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote