View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 01:39 AM   #84
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Chum, if Nash had won a championship last year, or he wins won before we do, I'll consider that a valid analogy. But to date, Phoenix and Dallas are even when it comes to championships, so the analogy is completely invalid. If the Mavs win the title this year, or any year for that matter as long as the Suns don't win one first, I can't justify saying Cuban's decision making was anywhere near as bad as you make it out to be.
Oh, if the Mavs win this year, I'll be the first to say mea culpa.

If they lose to Nash again, this time in the WCF, will you say that Cuban was withoiut question the most inept general manager in ALL of sports?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote