Thread: Pin Drop
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
It wasn't really political, until it went in the French direction.

It was a cool glorifying of what veterans have done (if you looked at it that way).

It was a bit of humor (if you looked at it that way).

It was Political when you pushed it that way........I don't really see what difference it makes. Personally, I'd probably have put it in the lounge -- but being a vet, I like having my ego stroked every now and again, and I see lots of humor in it.
But the nature of the topic automatically makes it political...

Hell, I'd love to start a philosophical thread about religion in the Lounge, but I'm sure it would become Political Forum material by post #2 (which is why I haven't posted it - I'd want to keep politics out of the conversation, but you can't control what the board do...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote