View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:06 AM   #11
PerryGreen17

PerryGreen17 will become famous soon enoughPerryGreen17 will become famous soon enough

Okay, still bitter off the loss...so I'm going to say these things and feel damn better for some reason...it's my right as a fan:

First, the Nuggets have been the better team this series...no question. Every team deserves to be good at least once every decade and a half.

Josh Howard has played one healthy quarter in this series...Mavs won that quarter by 8.

Nene and Billups are the only two Nuggets I can look at without either getting sick to my stomach or wanting to punch them in the face.

Carmelo is the definition of volume scorer.

The fans in Denver show about as much class as the fans of a team who is not used to winning...oh, wait. Booing the best player on the court just cause?

The only two future hall of famers in this series both play for Dallas.

Is Birdman serious? About that hair? About those tattoo's? Wow, troubled past I guess.

George Karl looks like a smug, worn out mafia reject.

"Garbage thug ball" might work against a depleted Mavericks team, but I can't wait to see what happens later in the playoffs. What goes around comes around, remember that.

A double technical foul when one player was trying to hold the other one up from falling is ridiculous.

The fat yuppie yelling at Dirk when he complained about the ball going off of JR was laugh out loud hilarious. It was even funnier when the replay and the announcers proved that it did in fact go off the Nugget.

The whole Nuggets operation stinks of amateur. Act like you've been there before...oh, wait.

There, now I feel better. At least we beat those Spurs.
PerryGreen17 is offline   Reply With Quote